Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dad-dee c/- Queens house


Dad-dee









Can you get me a spinny dress from the queen and a picture of the queens man?

Are you ever coming home?

Did you see my picture of you? I hanged it on the washing line so you could see it from the plane.

I gave Peppa a cuddle, she ate my biscuit. I gave her some dredgimite.

We had chocolate mousse, but it didn't have a cow on it.

Popps made a wand and wrote Imogen will be the Dad on it, I don't want to be the Dad, I am the Mum, but she made the wand magic and keeps abracadabra-ing me and making me the Dad.

Mum will throw that thing in the bin I think.

Mum said I had too many babies around today and I had to pack them up. I couldn't cos they was asleep.

Don't ring again when Octanauts is on. I can't talk then.

Immy Jimma.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable!! That is just the sweetest way to write to Daddy. My husband just left for 9 months, all i can say is communication between children & their Papa is the key. Finally after 5 deployments, i knutted out what uspets my 3rd daughter most, she worries about his safety, bless her heart. It's war, it's not safe, but now i know what to tackle, she's 10, she misses him the most.
    Imogens rock, no doubt about it, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. How do remember it all? I try to write my toddler's cute comments and stories down but it's hard to keep up sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god you two are gorgeous girls. I will get some pressies and sent some photos by email of the king and I visiting st Pauls and buckingham palace. I love and miss you three, and peppa the dog!! Love daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dads always ring at the worst time, Immy - just say something really cute very quickly and he'll leave you alone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable. Bet Daddy misses such cuteness very much.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...