Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Found around the interwebs


Thought I would share a couple of my favourite reads in blog world this week.

I may also have been hanging out in PicMonkey a little - click on the images to go to the original source.






   I made this after seeing the recipe at Where's My Glow.
I left out the All Spice and added Dried Cranberries. It is good!




I dribbled over the extreme detail on this Farm Party that Maxabella Loves
 put on for her son.



This blog is filled with beautiful rooms, most I would be happy to sleep in.
Check out Just Kids Wallpaper for ideas to deck out your kids room. 



I have added this to the list of meals that I am making next week,
 found at The Misadventurous Maker.  Shall let you know how I go.



What have you found this week either online, in the paper or from a friend?

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it! I thought you might have left out one of the spices because it seemed a little lighter in colour :) I'm soooo adding cranberries next time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only left it out because I had none! I also left out the salt as I try to not cook with it and it was still great.

      Delete
  2. Maxabella's farm party would totally give Tori Spelling's party planning ideas in CelebraTORI a run for its money. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin and sage lasagne is going on next weeks meal plan. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you cook it and have any other tips (short cuts are best for me!)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for including my recipe on this fab list! I can't wait to check out Maxabella's farm party pics - I've been watching her pinterest boards with intrigue over all the fab touches.

    I really hope you love the lasagna - I'm making it for my birthday dinner next week I love it so much. It is really simple - much quicker than a regular lasagna with tomato or bolognaise sauces. I chop the pumpkin really roughly and in large pieces and whack them in the oven while I grate the cheese and gather ingredients or do other things and then once it's assembled you can put your feet up and just wait! ;-)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Glow is amazing with her recipes and Maxabella's parties are always wow-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh look! That's ma faaarm partee right there. Thanks Clairey.

    x

    PS - have you noticed that I've taken to bulk-reading posts? Might have missed this one if I didn't! x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!