Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Phew.

Phew.

When I put the call out to see if anyone wanted to come and be unblogged with me I knew I was taking a big risk that no one else would come along.

It's a long way for some people to travel. Lot's of people are not big fans of weekends away. Kids have sport commitments and dance classes that shouldn't be missed and some people just don't want to go.

But, there are a great group of people heading to the Grampians today, bloggers, non bloggers, blogger families and Mums having a kid free weekend. They are camping, sharing houses and relaxing in cabins. Some are taking bikes, and bathers to enjoy leisure time together, others are planning to workshop some ideas for their blogs.

On Saturday afternoon we are all getting together and having a big communal meal that can roll on for hours, surrounded by kangaroos and cocky's, emus and flies. We will have a fire for the night time, glow sticks, sparklers, marshmallows and red wine.

Thank you to the wonderful people who have taken a leap of faith and followed one of my crazy ideas. I  hope you all have a great time, but already, you have made my day.


Now, just to get ready for the dog sitter, and pack the car, the bikes, the bathers and towels........

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend!! Wish I could be there with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it. wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Go Claire! Everyone needs a good excuse for a weekend away. And a weekend away with bloggy people, no better excuse needed. See you soon. PIP X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That's so great - a huge turn out! Whoopee! Wish we could have come. I reckon I would really like you IRL. I certainly like you here ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!