Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Full and Frank Disclosure

Like many mothers, I multi task and one of my roles is a three day a week job with a legal professional organisation. It’s a social media role, and it allows me to practise my marketing, tweeting and all things blogging together.
Sometimes in my day job I come across things that I think my loyal blog followers would also be interested in hearing about too.

So I’ve decided to retweet these tweets when I think they are relevant to you.

My followers will see them coming from @LIVPresident and they might include topics such as Prince William asking Kate for a pre nup or fun events such as a Melbourne Comedy Festival debate about young lawyers vs more experienced lawyers.

In our big wide social media world, it’s all about sharing information so don’t be surprised if you get the occasional retweet from the LIV President.

As always, let me know what you think.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!