Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Where it's at: October 2015.


When the blogging mojo has left the building, there is only one thing a girl can do.
Steal ideas from Woogsworld.
So here goes, for October 2015 this is the lay of the land at Casa Huey.




Making : Lunches for school every night and not once stressing about them in the morning as we do the run/dance/shuffle out the door to school.
Cooking : Whatever is on the menu from Hello Fresh. I keep meaning to tell you all about this. I don't meal plan or shop for our evening meal anymore. No mumma got time for that. Instead, all the fresh food and the recipe cards are delivered to me on a Monday and we eat what they tell us to cook for the rest of the week
Drinking : not enough water.
Reading:  'My Grammar and I (or is that and me)' because there will forever be things in the English language that I have to check, especially when I write for work projects.
Looking: forward to the future with happiness.
Playing: Itunes Radio and listening to random songs like Lenny Kravitz...cos it aint over til it's oooooveeeerrrrrr.
Deciding: That getting a cleaner is no longer to be discussed, it is to be organised.
Wishing: Probably for too much, but mainly for will power. 
Enjoying: The Sun. Some days I think I am like a plant that only survives in the tropics. I need sunshine 
Wondering: What will happen to all those people fleeing Syria. 
Loving: How happy Arabella has been after her Day Camps at school. 
Pondering: Blog writing, how I miss it, how it's a very selfish past time, but one I want to find time to do more of again and that perhaps I should do my write everyday in May again - but you know, not in May, but in November, or maybe December.
Considering: Getting Christmas shopping done before the end of November.
Buying: Not the dress I want, because it's still not available
Watching: SUITS - I even had to pay for Netflix as I am totally addicted. You all probably watched it years ago, but I am just catching up. So happy to have found this show.
Hoping: my family continue with good health. Always.
Cringing: At my white legs.
Questioning: If I can write a blog at work and then come home and write another one.
Smelling: Fresh sheets, dried in the sun. No dryer will ever beat that smell
Wearing: Not that dress.
Noticing: That I don't seem to care about kids messy bedrooms so much anymore.
Knowing: I am not going to have Christmas sorted by November.
Thinking: About the idea of swimming lessons for myself.
Admiring: The Doers. I always love those people, the ones who just get everything done.
Disliking: Like and Share to Win Posts on Facebook. 
Opening: Too many packets of chocolate
Giggling: At my kids stories. 
Feeling: Better
Snacking: Too often.
Hearing: Different podcasts. It's good to randomly listen to things that I would never usually hear. Apparently it makes me smarter. 
Needing: A cleaner


I cut a few out, no point leaving them in when I had nothing to really say. 
Have you watched Suits? Were you able to stop at just one episode per day? 

*Random photo of Marty the sheep, just because we love him. A lot. 

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with being inspired (not stealing) idea from other blogs, goodness knows I have.
    Infact I like this so much, I may do a blog post similar to this on my blog (hope you don't mind, and it wont be any time soon).

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!