Monday, September 22, 2014

Smell snobs


There are coffee snobs, which I am certainly not. There are also book snobs, which I have sometimes been a little bit guilty of, but in my defence I am mainly a children's book snob. Just adding a few pretty pictures does not make a good kids story and nor does having a lesson in the story...anyhooo, that's a whole other post.

I am guilty of being a smell snob.

I have written of my favourite smell before.

I received a gift in the mail today, a box of all sorts of treats, most will be re-gifted, so I can't show you their faces, just in case you get one in the mail! But this little candle I popped open and whiffed up my nostrils in seconds.

It is WONDERFUL.

It's also pineapple and coconut so all it really needs is some midori and it would be a green smoothie.
(Don't drink your candles) Prepare your drink, light your candles, make a wish and allow the power of good smells to make you feel good.

I kept this one on the kitchen bench and sniffed it as I walked past all day. It smells like summer days to come, good ones.

Burning decent smelly candles can change your day. It's ok to be a smell snob, I promise.

Have you got a favourite candle?

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm pineapple is one of my favourite smells. I admit to being a smell snob too... if it's too sweet I just can't do it. First world problem right there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally a smell snob and I love the Glasshouse Montego bay - coconut and lime ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love candles and this is a lovely one. I am a huge fan of the Ecoya french pear and any coconut and lime one! Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! This candle sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...