Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Really, who does this?

I jumped in the lift to go home from work tonight and someone I didn't know walked in as the doors were closing. I couldn't be bothered with any lift conversations so I just looked straight down at my feet.

What the Fruitcake???

Who does this?



Who really wears two different shoes all day and does not realise.

I walked around like this all day and I didn't notice I had different shoes on.

No one said anything all day. They must have been pissing themselves laughing after I left.

Lucky I can laugh at myself.

I sent my sis a text sharing my humiliation, she sent me a reply that simply said.
"You have made my day."

A good laugh is good for your health, today, the laugh is on me.

You're Welcome

6 comments:

  1. I did it once, but I was at school. No one else noticed. They would have definitely said so loudly if they had. I only noticed during religion at about 2.30pm. So don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a teacher do that once - 7 periods of about 30 teenage girls - she well and truly knew by the end of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. still laughing oh claire bear !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did that once when I was working in Tokyo, only mine was one brown shoe and one black shoe. I blame the very dark doorway of my flat. I noticed some time mid-morning. Needless to say I went shoe shopping in my lunch hour (in Ginza, ooh, how swanky) and I bought a pair of very, very red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire - right now I love you even more than ever :) Thanks for sharing and making my night. That is so totally something I would do too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, you're fabulous! But not to worry. There almost the same color and I bet hardly anyone noticed! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...