Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pinning and Penning

This Image is stolen from Becky off Instagram - Check out how she is going at BeckyandJames.com



Six letters in six weeks...harder than you thought? Or easy?



I know some people haven't started, others got a head start with three in the first week and some are just doing the one per week.

However you are writing I hope that you are actually enjoying it. This is not meant to be a difficult challenge.

There were some lovely images coming through on twitter, facebook and instagram so I have also started a Pinterest Board for the lovely images too, as in really just started and I was hoping to try and find the images, but if you have some of your own send them to me and I shall get them up on the board - or Pin them yourself!

If you are writing to a mother figure in your life though, probably best to get that in the mail asap.

Happy Writing.


5 comments:

  1. I've just done the Hallmark 7 cards in 7 days but I'm going to start this now! I love love love handwritten notes and got such a great response to the randomness of the cards that I'm inspired to write some even more random ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using my pic! I am really enjoying it. I enjoy how it feels to physically write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clairey....I didn't do 6 letters in six weeks...but you will be pleased to know (I think!) that I have done 19!! I wrote about this, and you, here on my blog. Off to the Post Box with 2 grandkids.... Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot the link http://www.denysewhelan.com.au/?p=7218

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Denise. I shall be pinning you later!

      Delete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...