Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A weekend wrap up

I have had a tidy up, a little side bar fix up.

Just in case you were not sure how to follow this blog, the icons over there on the left are for Facebook, twitter, RSS and to email me. If you are reading this in your email (Hello Chris!) you will need to click on the heading which will take you to the real blog page.


I don't have the time to fix this blog myself, so I use Katrina from Media Mad, she is the goods, I tell you. She emails late on a Saturday night and then she spends Father's Day cleaning up my blog for me and making it work better.

Speaking of Father's Day.

Mr H had a great day.

Well he should have, he took off for six hours and went and played golf at a swanky golf club.

Pretty sure he also bought himself a kite.

He said it was a new gift for the girls.

I am not so sure.

The kite is not to be touched when he isn't here and he hid it behind the couch...yep, like a 3 year old.



I decided to serve up a lovely Sunday night soup tonight, Roasted Pumpkin with Ginger. It is in the new weight watchers cook book. I didn't realise that when the recipe says it serves four, that means four people who are really concerned about portion control, we shared a few sips of soup each before I had to duck out for a quick run to the stupidmarket for a hot chook. 

Is there anything a BBQ chook can't fix?




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Mr H was living it up today!

    As for pumpkin soup with ginger - that's a new find here, too, and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghhhhhhhhh that is frustrating! I had a night of cooking as well but mine was the opposite - over portioning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with your blog cleaner! That is the goods indeed! I love a bbq chook. I reckon it is perfect for just about every occasion - except when you are on the Michelle Bridges program :-( x

    ReplyDelete

Commenting brings amazing luck, you must try it and see how you go!